Re: [Xen-devel] IOMMU Domain for Dom0

  • To: Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Alex Merritt <merritt.alex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 00:44:46 -0600
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 23:45:59 -0700

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 00:01, Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Alex,
>
> What nvidia cards did you use to succesfully passthrough to a HVM and have
> CUDA working ?

NVIDIA Tesla ("Fermi") C2070
http://www.nvidia.com/object/personal-supercomputing.html

Using the latest driver available, 270.41.19
http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit-40#Linux

Motherboard - Supermicro X8DTG-D

> This could be of interest for others trying to achieve the same ...

HVM pass-through you mean?

I'm unsure how much demand there still is for the toolstack to work in
Dom0, but I can say I'm still pushing.