Re: [Xen-devel] Re: The linux-headers-2.6.26-2-xen-686 can not compile successful

On Tue, 2011-06-21 at 13:19 +0100, Yogi Huang wrote:
> I am trying to access the value of "dirty page" of "each process" (cause the
> "/proc/vmstat" doesn't provide the dirty page of per process), and want to
> use another way to dump out the page table entry (pte_t) form the
> "task_struck -> mm_struck... ", so that I could get the "pte_dirty()" of
> each page, and it's necessary to include the source code (such as
> <pgtable.h>,...).

You are writing a kernel patch or are you doing this somehow from
userspace?

If you are doing this in the kernel (presumably therefore as a module)
then you should read the stuff under Documentation/kbuild/ to learn how
to correct write a kernel compatible Makefile.

If you are doing it from userspace then I'm afraid you probably need to
simply write your own datastructures/macros/etc, since pgtable.h won't
be usable to you.

Ian.