AW: Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: [Xen-devel] No C-States any longer...

>> But I *think* that should not affect the C-states as it is just used
for reserving some
>> CardBus regions.
>
>Or maybe not:http://www.coreboot.org/ACPI

That's where I got my information from. So wither we have a problem in
accessing the tables
(very unprobable ) or the logic has changed between 2.6.18.8 and
2.6.32-pvops what happens
If a BIOS doesn't provide C-State information at all...

Carsten.