AW: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: [Xen-devel] No C-States any longer...

> this looks a bit strange. how about the native log?

I have not done a log with ACPI_DEBUG enabled. Will do so tonight or tomorrow
night.

> what's your dom0 vcpu number? and how about physical cpu?

dom0_vcpu_pin/xend-config.sxp result in the following excerpt of xm vcpu-list:

  Name          ID          VCPU          CPU           State          ...
  Domain-0      0           0             0             r--            ...

  Domain-0      0           1             -             --p            ...

  Domain-0      0           2             -             --p            ...

> there's possibility that in your environment general ACPI code
> is changed which is not reflected in Xen specific versions.

I have not understood that.

Thanks,
Carsten.