Re: [Xen-devel] Problems with VNC with upstream Qemu

On Mon, 2011-06-13 at 18:08 +0900, Daniel Castro wrote:

> I need to use the same qemu upstream and use that same repository! :(

Anthony is responsible for developing xen support in qemu upstream. Some
of his changesets have been upstreamed. So I think it is ok to use his
repository. I'm doing upstream qemu development, too.

If you insist using the upstream qemu repository, you'd better post
complete log here and CC Anthony <anthony.perard@xxxxxxxxxx> for help.

Wei.