[Xen-devel] xen + pvops dom0: keyboard not working

Hi,

when booting xen 4.1 with latest konrad/stable/2.6.39.x branch (both
64bit) under virtualbox, the keyboard is seriously broken. I haven't
tested on real hardware yes, but without xen, the kernel works fine.

I see the same issue when booting 3.0-rc1.

Strange thing is:
the old 2.6.18 kernel with xen 4.1 inside virtualbox is just fine.

Do you consider this a bug? If so, I will try to provide additional
information. Or do you think this might be a bug in virtualbox?

Regards,
  Sven