[Xen-devel] Re: Xen 4.1 PVOPS 3.0.0-RC1 VGA Console

Am 04.06.2011 06:41, schrieb mike.a.collins:
> I've noticed that the VGA console is still not fixed in the 3.0.0 kernel
> when booting with xen dom0.  Is there a patch like with 2.6.39?  I could
> probably take what I used with the 2.6.39, but I was wondering if there
> was a reason for not including it.  Thanks.

What have you been using for 2.6.39?

Also, I'd love to hear an explanation why it is necessary, or what I
have to look out for on the mailing list or the LKML in order to follow
the progress with regard to this issue.

The problem (blank screen) pops up regularly in the xen-user list too.
Also the wiki page about pvops dom0 doesn't mention this issue.
(If I could edit that page, I would add the necessary information to it.
Unfortunatly, I don't really know what the problem is, and what the
solution might be.)

Regards,
  Sven