RE: [Xen-devel] Looking for xen-blkback patch for 2.6.39 kernel

Sorry, that's my bug.  I pointed Konrad to a git tree
which included frontswap but it was accidentally a stale
tree.  There is another commit to fix it but I don't
think Konrad has had a chance to pull the fix yet
into his tree.

A quick workaround is to enable CONFIG_FRONTSWAP.... it
doesn't do anything without being enabled at runtime so
will have no effect unless you know how to enable it.

Or you can manully pull this commit from my tree:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/djm/tmem.git;a=commit;h=4cc8924f141157c39e1b2c113b2bf6f95a10f741

Dan