[Xen-devel] Looking for xen-blkback patch for 2.6.39 kernel

Good morning,

I came across a post archived at LKML relating to a patch for the 2.6.39 kernel
bringing in xen-blkback driver. It was found here:
https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/5/12/532

I'm guessing there was an attachment made somewhere with a patch that I can't
find on textual archives and was wondering if anyone could point me in the
right direction?

I have cloned the git tree but don't see any blkback module or any reference
that would create it in the Makefiles... Have grepped through the files and I
can see reference to xen-blkfront but nothing for xen-blkback...

Maybe I'm missing something but as far as I can see that git tree has nothing
to allow support for the blkback driver.

Any help would be appreciated.

Iain