[Xen-devel] Re: performance of credit2 on hybrid workload

  • To: George Dunlap <george.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: David Xu <davidxu06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 20:55:16 -0400
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 31 May 2011 17:56:42 -0700

Hi,

I want to reduce the latency of a specific VM. How should I do based on credit scheduler? For example, I will add another parameter latency besides weight and cap, and schedule the vcpu whose VM holds the least latency firstly each time. Thanks.

Regards,
Cong