Re: [Xen-devel] Xen security advisory CVE-2011-1898 - VT-d (PCI passthrough) MSI

Our paper describing the attacks can be now downloaded from here:

http://www.invisiblethingslab.com/itl/Resources.html

(Sorry the actual link contains spaces and would likely by unclickable
if I pasted it here).

Cheers,
joanna.