Re: [Xen-devel] BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request - balloon_init - xen-4.1.0 - 2.6.32.39

On 05/04/2011 04:23 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
Ok, maybe take out the debug for the pte_pfn_to_mfn. And see what
the pgd debug gives us.

     I ended up just letting it complete on its own, but will remove
that debug printk() for future tests.  Keep in mind that I still have
"return -ENODEV;" at the beginning of balloon_init() for the kernel used
during this boot.  The full serial console output, minus about 61
megabytes of the pte_pfn_to_mfn messages trimmed from it, is at:

http://www.pridelands.org/~simba/xen-debug/hailstorm-fullserial20110504.txt

--
Scott Garron