[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Guest VM hangs

Hi,

I haven't tried modifying the guest target memory in xenstore directly before, have you tried using xm mem-set to see if it still hangs? Maybe there is more involved than just setting the target? I know that xm mem-max is also required so chances you may need to set some max value elsewhere in xenstore also..

In terms of writing from the guest you will need to use xenstore-chmod or the C api to modify the permissions first.

I suggest reading the XenBus article on the wiki:

Kind regards,
Joseph.