Re: [Xen-devel] Latest pvops dom0 kernel and missing /dev/xen/evtchn, xenstored and xend not starting

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 05:44:03AM -0700, Boris Derzhavets wrote:
>    > Is the correct fix to upgrade Xen to 4.0.1-rcX ?
>
>    Via my experience rc2 should be good.
>    Similar question was asked by myself some time ago.
>    It's on the list.
>
>    Boris.
>    P.S. Some CS from xen-unstable ( libxc related) was back ported to
>    xen-4-testing.hg.
>    There was also Keir's feed regarding this issue.

Looks like it's this one in xen-4.0.1-rc2-pre:
http://xenbits.xen.org/xen-4.0-testing.hg?rev/0e1521f654f2

What was the corresponding changeset/patch in xen/stable-2.6.32.x that breaks
things with Xen 4.0.0 ?

-- Pasi