Re: [Xen-devel] XenClient sources?

On 18/06/10 18:03, Chaitanya Upadhyay wrote:
Hi Lucio,

Other package that is missing is ocaml-dbus
(http://projects.snarc.org/ocaml-dbus/) used by the
xenclient-toolstack.

Thanks for spotting this. The version used is identical to the 0.24 release on
github (http://github.com/vincenthz/ocaml-dbus).  Vincent works for Citrix and
he's happy to waive the need for us to respin the source CD just to include
this, but we'll fix the build system to include it on future source CDs.

Sorry, i'm not really happy with the wording here, and I feel like i should clarify.

As the copyright owner and licensor, I think it's perfectly acceptable for Citrix to point users to the official source [1], while this minor source omission get solve for the next CD respin (whenever it is). It doesn't cover anything that might be related to licensee rights (if any).

[1] which I can testify as beeing identical to the one use by the xenclient-toolstack

--
Vincent