Re: [Xen-devel] Q on netfront/netback driver

>  In addition, I had follow-up question on creation of "vif" interface(this
> is what I was referring to when I mentioned about instantiation of
> netfront/netback), if I were to change this "vif" name to something else,
> which part of the code should be modified. I have been searching for this

You definitly will need to modify the udev rules and potentially a bunch
of shell scripts in: xen/tools/hotplug/Linux

If you mean the source code of the kernel, look in
drivers/xen/netback/* files.
.. snip ..
> > > However, I do not see the drivers listed when "lsmod" is executed on dom0
> > or
> > > domU.
> >
> > It might be very well compiled in, at which point it is not a module.
> > Look in your .config file for NETBACK.
Ah, I was incorrect. It is CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_BACKEND.