Re: [Xen-devel] Remus and Kemari...

Well Pasi and others...

I do not know whats happen... I follow each instruction contents on this mail and other ones and remus crash again!

However, I already compile Xen 3.3 testing with Kemari patch and Kemari show more stable that Remus....

Maybe I am wrong with this option, but I will remain with Kemari :)

Thanks

Gilberto Nunes Ferreira

Selbetti Gestão de Documentos

Suporte TI