RE: [Xen-devel] anyone using pvusb?

> Hi James,
> I'm using PVUSB successfully with XEN 3.4.1 under Debian Lenny and XEN
> Kernel 2.6.18-8 (64-Bit and 32-Bit). Dom0 is 64-Bit, DomUs are usually
> 32-Bit Lenny.
>
> I tested 4-5 USB-Sticks, an Canon USB Printer and a USB-DVB-S TV-Card
> (digital Satellite TV) for VDR (Video Disk Recorder), i use it
productiv
> because it's stable for me.

Wow. That's almost the exact same environment I am running under, except
my Linux testing DomU's are 64 bit. Thanks so much for confirming that.
I guess I'll try with another USB stick...

> I wrote a script (named pvusb) to ease usage, details can be found
here:
> http://www.neobiker.de/wiki/index.php?title=XEN-PVUSB

I wrote a tiny wrapper around the usb_init_xs.sh which simply unbinds
the device from whatever driver it is currently bound to (normally
usb-storage in my case) and then binds it to usbback. Yours looks pretty
nifty though :)

James