Re: [Xen-devel] resume of HVM guest without PV drivers

So you're interested in a scenario that is PV'ed-up enough to do hypercalls,
but not enough to talk xenbus?

If you only care about being able to poll for having migrated/saved, there
must be some other bit of state you can push to Xen that doesn't get
migrated/saved. Like, create an IPI event channel and poll its status
(EVTCHNOP_status).

 -- Keir