[Xen-devel] tmem patches for xen 3.3.1 and linux 2.6.29 (and update for linux-2.6.18-xen)

1) I've posted a patch for tmem for xen 3.3.1 (along with a
compiled 64-bit xen.gz) at:

http://oss.oracle.com/projects/tmem/files/xen-3.3.1/
I had to backport a couple of large patches from xen-unstable
so this patch is quite a bit bigger than the xen-unstable patch.

Note that xen-unstable tools don't seem to work with a
xen-3.3.1 hypervisor, so if you fall back from xen-unstable
to these bits, you still need to update the tools from
the patch.

2) A new patch for linux-2.6.29 is at:

http://oss.oracle.com/projects/tmem/files/linux-2.6.29/

3) An updated patch for linux-2.6.18-xen is at:

http://oss.oracle.com/projects/tmem/files/linux-2.6.18-xen/

I'm going to hold off on further xen-unstable patches while
xen-unstable is frozen pending 3.4.

Dan