Re: [Xen-devel] crash while booting latest hackery kernel

M A Young wrote:
I get the following crash while booting a kernel built with the latest version of xen/dom0/hackery (booting without xen, but booting with xen also crashes in a similar way but I haven't managed to capture the crash from that) Reverting bd4a7874716d1b1f69cacfef4adf9f94050ecd82 and cfb667260eb7f6dd26ceb6d49da818978396757d allows it to boot.

Yes, those changes are troublesome; I shouldn't have pushed them out yet. But at the moment push2/xen/dom0/master is probably a more stable base for experimenting, since its close to what I'm proposing for the current merge window (though it includes backend support which I have not yet pushed). One the merge window has finished, I'll probably restructure the xen.git branches a fair amount anyway.