Re: [Xen-devel] Re: fs-backend on -unstable

Boris Derzhavets wrote:
>Hm. If pv-grub starts then that's most of the way to stubdom. Are there any other log messages?

PV-grub works fine with the most recent 2.6.29-rc8 and the most recent
stubdom build. But, fs-backend is irresponsive.  Stubdoms fail to start.

Make sure the backend modules are loaded, if you've made them modular. They don't load automatically (not for me, at least).