Re: [Xen-devel] xenfs won't compile as a module

M A Young wrote:
If I set CONFIG_XENFS=m the compile eventually exits with the error
ERROR: "xen_store_interface" [drivers/xen/xenfs/xenfs.ko] undefined!
make[1]: *** [__modpost] Error 1
make: *** [modules] Error 2
+ exit 1
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.8QwiQc (%build)
which I think means that there should be an EXPORT_SYMBOL(xen_store_interface); line somewhere in xenbus_probe.c

Thanks for looking at these. I've actually been fixing these module issues myself, but I'll need to compare things carefully to make sure I got everything.