Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC][Patches] Xen 1GB Page Table Support

Gianluca Guida wrote:
George Dunlap wrote:

It might be nice to have some quick "sanity check" benchmarks, just to make sure that adding the 1G pages won't hurt performance for the normal case...

Might do it, but I don't think it's necessary.

What I meant here is: checking that shadow performance hasn't decreased shouldn't be necessary. It should be still worth, though, if we'd get the kind of improvements this patch has on HAP.

Any numbers?

Gianluca