RE: [Xen-devel] hiding the platform pci device

> On 14/03/2009 03:06, "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > There was discussion about a patch to hide the platform pci device
> > sometime within the last two months. Did this patch ever get
committed?

> It looks like it, see hw/xen_platform.c:platform_fixed_ioport_write2()
in
> qemu, for example.

I haven't checked, but wouldn't that be the opposite to what I asked?
Are you talking about hiding the qemu devices via writes to the platform
fixed ioports, which definitely is in there? I'm taking about hiding the
platform pci device itself so that it doesn't exist in the DomU. I think
the mechanism for this was going to be a 'hide_platform_pci=1' in the
config file or something.

Apologies if I got that wrong though.

James