RE: [Xen-devel] Xen runs out of memory! - succeeds now

Thanks Keir, reducing Dom0 memory usage alone helps but I'm not able to figure
how. This is why: -

Case 1: -

I have 8GB of memory in the system and Dom0 was initially using 2.5 GB. I
brought up a DomU that came up with 4GB memory which still leaves out 1.5GB
free and still I wasn't able to setup the 1536 grant table pages which I wished
to.

Case 2: -

Next I reduce Dom0 usage to 800MB and then bring up DomU with 3GB (~4.5GB free)
of memory and I am able to setup 1536 pages ----> This is great

Next I bring up another DomU with 3GB memory (~1.5GB free now) and once again
I'm able to setup 1536 grant table pages ----> Even better.

I'm don't know why case 1 with 1.5GB memory free on the system, 1536 grant
table pages weren't setup with just one domU, while in the 2nd case, with again
~ 1.5GB free I'm able to setup the grant table on the second domU?

Regards,
Bhaskar.