Re: [Xen-devel] /sys/hypervisor missing with pv_ops dom0?

On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 01:55:04PM +0200, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 07, 2009 at 09:24:50PM -0800, Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
> > Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> > >Hello!
> > >
> > >/sys/hypervisor seems to be missing when using pv_ops dom0..
> > >
> > >More specificly this file would be needed for rhel/fedora virt-install
> > >tool:
> > >
> > >/sys/hypervisor/properties/capabilities
> > >
> > >Am I missing some mounts or is this still not implemented feature? Or is it
> > >deprecated?
> >
> > Just not implemented.  There's probably a patch for it floating around
> > in the old RH dom0 git tree.  I'll see if I can dig it up.
> >

> Ok. Thanks for looking into that.

I searched for it myself, and found this commit:

http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=linux-2.6-dom0-pvops.git;a=commit;h=7aa79a5603bb604e8bf4fe7c31cc9c8b3d3b7ea2

Which looks to be the correct thing..

Could you commit that to current pv_ops dom0 tree?

-- Pasi