Re: [Xen-devel] The right way to get an actual xen-enabled kernel-source tree?

On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 12:22:12PM +0100, Rustedt, Florian wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I need a xen-kernel in version 2.6.28, but can't find any hint, how i can
> come to this point?
> AFAIK the xensources stopped with 2.6.18?
>
> So what'S actual the way to get a vanilla-kernel and patch it with xen?

Xen domU support has been in vanilla Linux kernels since 2.6.23 (pv_ops domU).

pv_ops based dom0 support is currently under development and it's planned to
get merged to 2.6.30 vanilla kernel.

See: http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps

latest development/unstable pv_ops Linux tree with dom0 patches:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=shortlog;h=xen/dom0/hackery

-- Pasi