Re: [Xen-devel] xen pv_ops git merge conflicts unresolved?

Ian Campbell wrote:
On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 05:14 -0500, Marc - A. Dahlhaus [ Administration |
Westermann GmbH ] wrote:
Hello Jeremy,

it looks like there were some merge conflicts yesterday on the following
commits/files and they didn't got resolved properly...

The below fixes the 32 bit build for me although I still get a crash on
boot.

Thanks for the fixup. I probably shouldn't have been operating machinery yesterday.

The crash is probably because I committed the e820 memory rearranging stuff into the wrong branch, but something may have broken us from tip/master as well.