RE: [Xen-devel] Strange PCI Passthrough problem

  • From: "Cui, Dexuan" <dexuan.cui@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:41:34 +0800
  • Accept-language: zh-CN, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: zh-CN, en-US
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 20:42:39 -0700

Hi Todd,
Can you attach the output log of 'lspci -tv' and 'lspci -xxx -vvv'?

I'm afraid you meet with the co-assignment limit.
If a device(including multi-function device) hasn't a proper standard FLR
method, we have to use the SecondaryBusReset as a FLR method, so we require the
co-assignment.
You can refer to http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg?rev/e61978c24d84
for details.

Thanks,