[Xen-devel] Guest domain in full screen

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Anantharamaiah Bhaskara" <BA_Bhaskara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 11:41:50 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 17 May 2007 23:10:34 -0700

Hi all,

I want to run the guest domain (Win XP) in full screen mode. I set

the parameter full-screen to 1 in winxp.hvm and ran the xm create

cmd (xm create c /etc/xen/winxp.hvm). This throws a syntax error at

the line where full-screen is enabled. I found that there is no

logic to parse full-screen option in tools/python/xen/xm/*.py

Also I tried setting full_screen to 1 by default in tools/ioemu/vl.c

But with this option, when I bring up the guest, it hangs.

Is there a bug in sdl or ioemu because of which the logic for parsing

full-screen option in python scripts have been removed ?

May anybody tell me if they have tried running the guest in full screen

mode and if they have succeeded.

Thanks

Bhaskara.