Re: [Xen-devel] ioemu won't compile under Solaris any more

>13022:7fdf6e0f12db Fix deadlock when accessing IO memory.
>did:
>
>-    static pthread_mutex_t mutex = PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIALIZER;
>+    static pthread_mutex_t mutex = PTHREAD_RECURSIVE_MUTEX_INITIALIZER_NP;
>
>Which doesn't exist on Solaris; you'll have to create it dynamically.
>Obviously this is making any testing of the current code impossible, so
>could this get fixed before release?

Should be fixed by -unstable cset 13063:4a347a6ed5dc ; please check it works
for you.

Just out of curiosity, why are you building on Solaris anyhow?

>PS the huge flood of changes still going into xen-unstable is making
>watching for stuff like this pretty difficult!

Flood should be more of a trickle now I hope; -rc2 was tagged earlier, and
hopefully will get a release out next week.

cheers,

S.