Re: [Xen-devel] [Q] about Credit Scheduler Dom0 Scheduling policy.

Hi, Emmanuel

Sorry for mis-reading it.

The measured value to omit 2 SPIN DomU is same as w/ 2SPIN DomU.

Result

 44
133
533
(Kbps)

And xentop says
the CPU usage for Dom0 DomU3 is same as w/ 2 SPIN DomU
(Both Dom0 and DomU3 usages are 1.0 to 1.2 % )

Thanks,
Atsushi SAKAI