[Xen-devel] Re: Loadable Kernel Module

Mads Bergdal wrote:
Hi!
This is probably a dumb question. I guess the answer to this is in Xen's Makefile-system somewhere, I just can't figure out where.

I'm trying to build a loadable kernel module to be inserted into dom0. I have managed to get it compiled correctly and working by doing 'make kbuild'. But this takes quite some time to build and requires a restart each time... How can I compile just my module and load it as a loadable kernel module?

Rgds
Mads
Sorry it was a dumb question... Figured it out. I was trying to do it the 2.4 way. :(

Mads