RE: [Xen-devel] PCI-E networking

> In Xen (custome xen-unstable)  however, a ping on each subnet is very
> slooow. A ping takes about 3000ms or even more.

Is that 3000ms for the first reply or every reply?

Make sure that you ping the IP address and use the -n option to make
sure that DNS is not causing any issues.

Then start a ping and do a tcpdump of icmp and arp packets and send the
results of the first 3 pings or so here. "tcpdump -I eth0 icmp or arp"
should do the trick.

James