RE: [Xen-devel] Building firmware on NetBSD

  • To: "Pierrick Brossin" <pierrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:20:09 +0200
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 07:20:50 -0700

Yes, although I prefer the AMD versions, for obvious reasons...

> Is running unmodified os as fast as running a modified one ?

Depends on what you're doing, generally the modified will win - but in
some cases it's hard to get the source-code to modify [or find someone
that is ABLE to modify it for that matter].

--
Mats