[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] please pull xen-ia64-unstable.hg

Hi Keir,

   Thanks to Anthony and Kevin we have a fix for the VTi regression.
Please pull from xen-ia64-unstable.hg tip (9859:adb151aaf3f8) to include
this fix.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Linux & Open Source Lab