[Xen-devel] xm-test results

I am part of the Unisys xen team.  We plan to run xm-test weekly and post the
results.

Here is our first posting.

April 25, 2006

Configuration:

SLES 10 Beta 10
Unisys ES7000/1
x86_64
32 processors
16 GB RAM
xen-unstable changeset 9734

Xm-test execution summary:
  PASS:  108
  FAIL:  7
  XPASS: 0
  XFAIL: 3

Details:

 FAIL: 13_create_multinic_pos
         (7 nics) Console didn't respond probably crashed!

 FAIL: 01_enforce_dom0_cpus_basic_pos
         /proc/cpuinfo says xend didn't enforce dom0_cpus (30 != 1)

 FAIL: 01_memset_basic_pos
         DomU reported incorrect memory amount 59 MB

 FAIL: 03_memset_random_pos
         Expected 61 MB, domU reported 59 MB

XFAIL: 02_network_local_ping_pos
         ping loopback failed for size 65507. ping eth0 failed for size 65507.

XFAIL: 05_network_dom0_ping_pos
         Ping to dom0 failed for size 65507.

XFAIL: 11_network_domU_ping_pos
         Ping failed for size 65507.