RE: [Xen-devel] Xenoprof: getting Oprofile out of timer mode?

  • To: "Andrei Lifchits" <alifchit@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Santos, Jose Renato G" <joserenato.santos@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:36:35 -0700
  • Cc: Gitika Aggarwal <gitika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:37:55 -0700

Andrei,

I am not sure what is causing XenOprofile to not start
properly in your instalations. Can you please, send
me your kernel log (dmesg) and Xen log (xm dmesg).
That might give us some hint.
What Xen version are you using?
Are you using Oprofile as a kernel module or
builtin?

Thanks

Renato