Re: [Xen-devel] [patch] calloc arguments

Hollis Blanchard wrote:
Hi, it looks like a few users of calloc had their arguments backwards. I
checked the other users and they seem fine.

Since one of those is in ioemu code, does that mean we (I?) will be
submitting that bug to qemu upstream?

The bug isn't present in upstream QEmu as this file isn't present. I imagine this is part of the VNC patch that lives externally to QEmu.

In general, QEmu does not use any calloc()'s and instead prefers to use a malloc wrapper (qemu_mallocz) within the actual emulator.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori