Re: [Xen-devel] Status of FreeBSD port of Xen

As far as I can tell, there is no FreeBSD mailing list for
the FreeBSD port of Xen, which I believe is actually underway. Can someone on this list bring me up to date as to the status of the FreeBSD port of Xen?

IIRC, FreeBSD 7.0 (the development branch) will work on Xen 3.0. There's indended to be a backport into the 6.x series but I think that's waiting on better integration of XenBus into NewBus (or something like that).

There's also partial support for dom0 / driver domains in there.

http://www.fsmware.com/xenofreebsd/7.0/

Cheers,
Markn