RE: [Xen-devel] upgrading from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2

Fwiw, I just upgraded two servers.

The first one didn't boot first time around because the install script
hadn't done a 'depmod -a 2.6.16-xen' so mkinitramfs didn't install any
modules.

The second one refuses to start xend properly for some reason, but I
just noticed it is pointing at a local but unmaintained Debian
repository, so everything is much more out of date than it should be.
I'm upgrading it now.

I haven't encountered any of the problems that you refer too.

James

Is