Re: [Xen-devel] noirqdebug_setup() in arch/i386/kernel/setup-xen.c

On 7 Apr 2006, at 11:15, Jan Beulich wrote:

Then, once we are able to figure the interrupt problems we currently have, this should probably be re-enabled temporarily and for *all* architectures, but be replaced by proper logic (i.e. Xen informing the domain e.g. by means of a flag passed with the injected IRQ that it should expect the interrupt to not getting handled; Xen should then also expect some notification back from the domain that the IRQ was handled, so it can combine this from all involved domains
and still report and act on problems similar to the way Linux does).

That would be better, yes. :-)

 -- Keir