Re: [Xen-devel] FW: [Xen-changelog] Added tag 3.0.2-branchedforchangesetd0d3fef37685be264a7f52201f8ef44c030daad3

Ian Pratt wrote:

> Hi Keir,
> What is the 3.0.2-breanched tag for?

3.0.2 has been forked from -unstable into -testing, where it is
undergoing final testing before release.

[I happen to know that the process got stalled because a regression has
been detected, so the release won't happen today.]

I have noticed that the 3.0.2 release candidate tree/repository is obviously not the one available as 3.0-testing on the XenSource website. Is it available for public consumption anywhere? Guessing from some emails, I think that you are applying bugfixes to that -testing repo, no? I would like to test this rc before release, but without access to it, I am limited to what is available in xen-unstable.

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold