Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch] Allow bitmasks with the badpage bootoption

On 5 Apr 2006, at 12:10, Erik Bosman wrote:

This was how I first implemented it for my machine, since it only requires
two ranges: badpage=0x2a000-0x2afff,0x3a000-0x3afff

But I thought a mask would be better since it resembles the way memory
usually breaks (not that I have much experience with this.)

On the other hand, ranges are much easier to understand.

I've attached my original patch.

Better, but:
 1. Name the variables bad_spfn, bad_epfn
2. Format 'if (bad_epfn == bad_spfn)' as surrounding code (it's missing spaces just inside the brackets).
 3. Re-send with a 'Signed-off-by:' line in your email.

 -- Keir