Re: [Xen-devel] Live Migration of Linux Desktop

If you were sitting in Red Square accessing your desktop remotely using
a wearable display and a mobile phone and your desktop service provider
needed to service the hardware that happened to be running it then it
would be convenient for them to be able to migrate it without
interrupting your current trading activity.

Or perhaps when you get home to the UK they might need to migrate it
from street-light to street-light so as to keep the network latency down
as you travel around.

Harry