Re: [Xen-devel] networking checksum errors again

If I understand correctly, the offloading to a physical NIC only works when a
physical NIC is
present and being used for that traffic. In a purely virtual route setup, that
traffic should be
subject to this checksum issue. Is this just a recent development or is routing a fairly uncommon configuration in comparison to bridging with xen?

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,