[Xen-devel] RE: Re: "xm list" causing "OverflowError: int exceedsXML-RPC limits"

Please try the following patch:

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/aliguori/xend-xmlrpc-large-ints.diff

It should solve your problem.  Your machine has more than 2G of memory
right?

(Sorry for not inlining, my mail server is acting up so I'm using gmane...).

Regards,

Anthony Liguori