Re: [Xen-devel] Network-bridge script with bonding and vlan

On Sat, Oct 22, 2005 at 11:17:21PM +1300, Greg Brackley wrote:

> [...]

When this happens, could you please run

PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/python python /usr/lib/python/xen/util/diagnose.py

and tell me what you get?

You might also find useful information in your syslog (on Debian in
/var/log/syslog and /var/log/debug but it will depend on your syslog config).
It looks like a failure in the hotplug scripts, so knowing whether they are
running at all and what they are trying to write would be good.

Ewan.