Re: [Xen-devel] hg 0.7 released

Matt Mackall wrote:
I think you've just got more load on xenbits.

That was the case. The graphing library used by the xenrt stuff running on the same box had a very nasty memory leak. That's been worked-around now so all should be well.

I'm going to do some testing with 0.7 as both client and server and, all being well, upgrade xenbits.

Cheers,
James